Instapudit links PJTV's Allen Barton interviewing Brian Darling summarizing his Human Events article describing how the Senate plans to use another piece of legislation as a Trojan horse, a Parthian prophylactic.
Terry Jones and Yaron Brook follow up and discuss the parliamentary tactics and Constitutionality of the idea.
The entire clip is well worth your time. But if you've just a moment or two to spare, consider a more symbolic summary.
The Monty Python have skillfully dramatized the situation. In this rendition:
- the healthcare legislation is a wooden, wheeled rabbit
- the American people are French soldiers in a castle
- their liberty is the Grail
- the Senators are dressed as knights and lampooned by the best
- the American people do that which is fitting and proper with the whole crapadelic idea.