Apparently Canada has been boycotting America and it’s products for six
months now, no one here even noticed
-
LOL… Those Canucks think they accomplished something by boycott America and
it’s products for the last half year… Yet no
The post Apparently Canada has b...
12 hours ago
No, it's not troubling. It was encouraging. I live in D.C., on Capitol Hill. On Fourth of July, my looks like a scene from "Full Metal Jacket": Roman candles are being shot from either side of the street, dead-on level, and land on people's doorsteps. Same with bigger, showery fireworks, which flitter down onto the roofs of tightly packed rowhouses. My wife and I went for a stroll a few Fourths ago, generally making our way toward the Capitol dome. We had to turn back because we thought we were going to get a hot, sulfurous projectile upside the head. You couldn't see more than a half-block , so thick was the smoke. I got no problems with guns and I got no problems with fireworks, but man you gotta learn to shoot them.
ReplyDelete