I am not implying, for one moment, that every athlete in Beijing is at it. Just that 99 per cent of them are.One heard similar tales from Atlanta in '96. Chicks were like NBA groupies, trying to get into the Olympic village.
DaTechGuy Diet Update: Better Late Than Never
-
As you might know my diet goal was to reach 250 pounds by Aug 8. If you
measure me by that standard I failed. But yesterday I weighted myself and
found the...
20 hours ago



Yep, I'll believe a table-tennis "athlete" while he exclaims about the sex-fest of Beijing.
ReplyDeleteBudding journalist: "I actually got laid! More than once!! I'm the king of the WORLD!!!"
...And everyone else is at it like rabbits.
Yep. I've spent my entire life driving towards a single goal, and the night after, I'm going to abandon that entire lifetime of of focus and self-discipline, and screw the brains out of a total stranger in a different country.
Uh-HUNH. Yeah.