Scratch Beginnings: Me, $25, and the Search for the American Dream by Adam Shepard. Just started the first chapter, and when I put the book down, Adam had arrived at a homeless shelter in Charleston, S.C., only to find the shelter closed. He's got his own Web site, and the book is self-published, so I'm thinking the story has a happy ending.
CORRECTION: Shepard's book is not self-published -- it's by Harper Collins, which is even a happier ending. Adam, dude -- you should have gotten an advance, then you wouldn't have had to live in a homeless shelter. Oh, wait . . .
DaTechGuy Diet Update: Better Late Than Never
-
As you might know my diet goal was to reach 250 pounds by Aug 8. If you
measure me by that standard I failed. But yesterday I weighted myself and
found the...
15 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment