Welcome back for another Rule 5 Sunday post. Here we kick back and admire tasteful acts of beauty for their own sake. This post accepts updates, so put "Rule 5" in the Subject and email me all your hot chicks at smitty for inclusion.To the links:
- How could we not start off with Carol at No Sheeples Here, who found Stacy laying it down for an audience somewhere, as well as two classic beauties abreast some gargoyle or other.
- Meanwhile, Paco finds some Hedy Lamarr, Laraine Day, Jane Greer,
Gene Tierney, and a bit of Mitchum for the ladies. Rule 5 at its finest.
- What is Easter without bunnies, e.g. Carmen Electra, inquires Jamie Jeffords
- Neal Boortz reports an optical illusion of sorts.
- As this is such a highbrow effort, we'll serve a reflective link to Ask Men's 10 Hottest Historical Women. Go learn something, you flakes.
- Under the topic history having been made, Donald Douglas noted a lovely attendee at a Tea Party.
- Miss Cellania, while not formally making a submission, did post a camel to' link that is perhaps a little off-topic
- We have Drew Barrymore arrayed in lovely retro fashion.
- Our own Troglopundit has a fine roundup of unbrushed models. Because who really thinks they can top nature? Bonus: Carmen Electra, sans makeup, with a kitten on 'er bum (there was a raunchier intro that came to mind, but our high standards do not support such pussy-footing around.)
- The Political Castaway has had a celtic moment, and we heartily approve.
- We'd be remiss not to include Fausta's beefcake from last week. We had that on the FMJRA post yesterday, but she gives good podcast, and we need the balance.
Hammer smitty with links to your tasteful Rule 5 posts, and ponder supporting the good RSM with some gas money to get home.
UPDATE: Do not let my non-command of Blogger's scheduling facility dismay. Rather, note this righteousness:
- The Traitors Among Us has some Terminator ladies packing heat.
- Pat in Shreveport helps the ladies with some Patrick Swayze goodness, amongst a link roundup.
Speaking of nuptials, the Track-a-'Crat has what I think may be vintage Angelina Jolie, but some other experts will need to weigh in on this one.
And the HotMES adds Gabrielle Union to the mix.
Little Miss Attila joins the fray, making three bloggers in this roundup. I rejoiced at Joy's Joyce reference.
The Daley Gator finalizes things with some Danica Patrick. Lovely.