Saturday, April 18, 2009

Extreme youth

You think you're a right-wing extremist? Meet two young attendees at the Georgia Libertarian Party state convention:

Josiah Neff of Atlanta displays his Gadsden Flag-themed "Don't Tread On Me" tattoo as he poses with Ileana Zayas of Marietta. But wait . . .

Josiah's arm tattoo next to Ileana's back tattoo.

Is that freaking cool, or what? Now a student at Kennesaw State University, Ileana told me she began getting into libertarianism while she was still a student at Marietta's Lassiter High School, but got totally turned on by Ron Paul. If the coolest tattoo for college kids is the Gadsden Flag, I'm thinking the future of freedom is in good hands.

And now the bonus picture with exit question:

Q.: Which right-wing extremist is sexier?

9 comments:

  1. The one who's wearing earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How foolish would I be if I answered the question with a question?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Stacy. Poor, dear, sweet Stacy.

    I have some bad news for you . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, let me put it this way, Stacy... You will be useful as a martyr for the cause, but SHE stays free.

    (My word verification is 'emboofer.' That's gotta describe something liberal.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The person on our left but your right. Now if we can teach her to write and give speeches at Tea Parties, you may be out of a job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's definitely an improvement over Terry McAuliffe spectator.org/blog/2009/03/25/terry-mcauliffe-and-me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not quite Arschgeweih, but an interesting variant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm. Interesting idea, Mike: If Ileana can fly up to DC for the next Terry McAuliffe fund-raiser, I'll make the introduction and . . .

    ReplyDelete